Greece, a place I´d always wanted to visit

 A country that I would like to know:

Greece

When I was a child, my father used to tell me lots of stories and myths from Greece. He had never been there, but he really wanted to. So, I started to have the same interest in this country, planning that one day we would visit it together. I remember watching Hercules and being amazed by the mythology that was represented through funny cartoons and really good songs. Later, in my teenage years, I watched Mamma Mia and dreamed of visiting the islands of the country and all their beautiful beaches. I'd still really like to visit; it's not a country where I plan on living, studying, or working, but I'd really like to take a big vacation and see every part of the country, learning everything about its long history, seeing all its old architecture, and trying every typical food they have, even though I am very picky with food and I've seen pictures of it and they all seem a little bit weird to me.








Comentarios

  1. Since I was little, history has piqued my interest, and there are few countries that have such a rich history as Greece. For this reason, it is a place that I would really like to visit one day. And as you mention, their mythology is great.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes!! the culture of Greece is so rich in mythology, history, philosophy and literature. Also the places look very beatiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Things I would like to change about my degree program

Time travel to the past or future